- Molecor has completed the acquisition of Adequa’s productive unit
- With this acquisition, Molecor multiplies by three its turnover and consolidates itself as a reference player in the Spanish piping market
On September 30th, 2021, Molecor completed the acquisition of Adequa’s productive unit (formerly known as Uralita Sistemas de Tuberías), thus complying with the provisions of the order of July 29th, 2021 of the Commercial Court No. 12 of Madrid. After this acquisition, Molecor triples its previous turnover and becomes one of the leading companies in the pipeline market in Spain. From this day on, it can be said that Molecor is bigger, more diverse, and, above all, it is a company with more foundations for growth.
The plants in Spain of Getafe (Oriented PVC manufacturing technology and R&D headquarters) and Loeches (Oriented PVC pipes and fittings manufacturing), are now joined by those of Alovera (Guadalajara), Alcázar de San Juan (Ciudad Real) and Antequera (Málaga), thus adding to the Oriented PVC pipes and fittings that Molecor had been manufacturing, a wide portfolio of products:
- Building solutions (EVAC+, AR®, floor evacuation, gutter system, siphons)
- Solutions for sanitation and drainage (SANECOR® corrugated PVC sanitation, SANECOR® manholes, COMPACT SN4 smooth system, PVC drainage system)
- Supply and distribution (smooth pressure PVC, fittings for smooth PE pipes)
Molecor has developed a unique business model in the pipeline sector based on three fundamental pillars: innovation, internationalization and agility in decision-making, which has allowed it to achieve growth rates well above the sector even in recent tougher periods of crises, and an extraordinary international presence.
The efficient transport and management of water is one of the fundamental bases for progress and thus represents great business potential. With this acquisition, Molecor continues its growth process, the objective of which is to be a world leader in the sector and a benchmark for quality, efficiency and sustainability.